Wednesday, January 9, 2013

what i'm listening to wednesday: G R I M E S



my friend zach showed me this video a couple weeks ago because he said some of the dancing reminded him of me. i take it as a complete compliment because i love the dancing in this video. anyways, i hadn't heard of grimes before this video but i am really loving her stuff!! i've seen people describe it around the web as, "electro-pop," "post-internet," and "cyborg-pop." whatever it is, it's super fun and a little dancey. makes my shoulders start moving when i hear it.

she is from montreal and according to wikipedia, we are the same age. and i think i'm in love with her.

if you like this video then check out some of her other music. you can stream some albums on her website.

happy dancing to you all.

<3 jojy


No comments :

Post a Comment