Thursday, November 29, 2012

movie i'm dying to see
























Anna Karenina. for so many reasons. first being, i love russian literature. i mainly hang out with Dostoevsky but i've always wanted to take Tolstoy out for a spin. this movie gives me the perfect excuse to indulge and spend all of my time enveloped in a complicated romance [in book form, of course]. second reason is that the director, Joe Wright, has previously directed two of my absolute favorite films: Pride and Prejudice and Atonement. both of them starring Keira Knightly. both so strikingly beautiful. third reason is because the score is by Dario Marianelli, the same composer as both of the previously named favorite movies. i love a good movie score and preferably one that doesn't feature that new cool indie song that everyone loves. give me something i've never imagined before, please.

basically this movie is begging to be my new favorite. let's hope it doesn't disappoint [but even if it does you could probably still find me listening to the score and reading the novel].


<3 jojy



[Photo by Laurie Sparham]

No comments :

Post a Comment