Tuesday, November 6, 2012

here we go...

so this is it. this is my blog. i was struggling with how to start it. do i jump right in and just start posting without an introduction? apparently not because this is what is happening...

so lemme just lay it all out...i'm not going to use this blog for super personal things. thats just not my style, i guess. i'm going to use this blog as some sort of outlet by posting things that are pretty, interesting, funny, cool etc. things i like. mixed in with parts of my life, for sure. thats just inevitable. 

since i've been a house wife for a couple months, i've been trying to figure out what i really love to do so that i can pinpoint a goal and chase it. but i've just stressed myself out by sitting and thinking so i'm hoping that this blog will be a time consuming distraction and maybe [hopefully] help me figure out what i want to be when i grow up. 

welcome. hopefully we can be friends!

<3 jojy

No comments :

Post a Comment